Day-long geometry seminars with three talks on a common theme
Université Libre de Bruxelles, 27th June 2018
Registration is free, but necessary so that we know how many people to expect. To register please send an email to Edwine Lukamba. Lunch will be provided for all registered attendees.
Getting to the ULB
The entire event will take place in the mathematics department of the Université libre de Bruxelles. The department is in building NO, marked on this map which also shows the public transport which serves the campus: metro station "Delta" (line 5) and buses 71, 72 and 95. Note only roads, and not footpaths are shown on this map, the footpaths appear on this alternative plan of the campus. The talks will take place in the Salle de Solvay on the 5th floor of NO.
Most international visitors will arrive at Gare du Midi (where the Eurostar and Thalys terminals are). From here the easiest route to the ULB is by metro. Take line 2 or 6 in the direction "Elisabeth", and change at "Arts-Loi" for line 5, direction "Hermann Debroux", which will stop at "Delta". The journey should take approximately 30 minutes.
Click on the seminar names to see the speakers, titles and abstracts.
- Mélanie Bertelson (Université libre de Bruxelles)
- Simone Gutt (Université libre de Bruxelles)
- Reto Müller (Queen Mary's College, London)
- Dmitri Panov (King's College, London)
- Felix Schulze (University College, London)
- Michael Singer (University College, London)
- Guiseppe Tinaglia (King's College, London)