On December 14-16 there will be a conference held here at the ULB dedicated to contact and symplectic geometry, and in particular developments around the recent work of Eliashberg-Murphy-Strom on flexibility and contact structures in all dimensions. The following speakers are confirmed. This is a “pre-announcemnt”, so stay tuned for more news, speakers, location etc.
- Matthew Strom Borman (Stanford, USA)
- Baptiste Chantraine (Nantes, France)
- Yasha Eliashberg (Stanford, USA)
- Emmanuel Giroux (Lyon, France)
- Emmy Murphy (MIT, USA)
- Klaus Neiderkrüger (Toulouse, France)
- Ivan Smith (Cambridge, UK)
- Chris Wendl (University College London, UK)
If you plan to attend the conference it is important that you register. This is so that we know how many people to cater for during the lunch breaks. (There is no registration fee.) To register, simply email Edwine Lukamba, and include your name, institution and the dates you will be attending.
For any other information, please contact one of the organising committee: Mélanie Bertelson, Frédéric Bourgeois and Joel Fine.