The 2017 edition of the CAST conference (on Contact and Symplectic Topology) will be held in Nantes, from January 26th to January 28th. Below is a message from the organisers.
This is a reminder that the CAST conference will be held in Nantes from January 26th to January 28th. Please register by November 20th if you wish to attend (we have limited funding and housing for students). The website for the conference is here.
The list of speaker is:
- Guillem Cazassus (Université de Nantes)
- Michael Hutchings (UC Berkeley)
- Rémi Leclercq (Université Paris-Sud)
- Kathrin Näf (ETH Zurich)
- Nicolas Orantin (EPFL Lausanne)
- Steven Sivek (Max Plank Institute, Bonn)
- Lara Simone Suarez (Tel Aviv University)
- Zachary Sylvan (IAS, Princeton)
- Dmitry Tonkonog (Uppsala University)
- Vera Vertesi (Université de Strasbourg)
- Andy Wand (University of Glasgow)
Looking forward to see you in Nantes,
The organising committee,
Baptiste Chantraine, Vincent Colin, Paolo Ghiggini.