The following announcement was sent by Gilles Carron, about a workshop on Geometric Analysis, to be held in Roscoff, October 8th to October 13th, 2017.
We are organizing a workshop “Geometric Analysis in Roscoff” supported by the Centre Henri Lebesgue (this event is part of the thematic semester Dynamics and Geometry of the Centre Henri Lebesgue) and the Math Department of Brest and the Math Department of Nantes which will be held at the station biologique de Roscoff from October 8th to October 13th 2017 (Sunday evening–Friday).
Everyone is welcome to participate and register online. Graduate students and young mathematicians are especially encouraged to attend and can apply for financial support.
The speakers are
- Nalini Anantharaman (Strasbourg)
- Alice Chang (to be confirmed,Princeton)
- Bruno Colbois (Neuchatel)
- Alix Deruelle (Paris 6)
- Vincent Guedj (Toulouse)
- Feng Luo (Rutger)
- Andrea Malchioldi (to be confirmed, Pise)
- Andrea Modino (Warwick)
- Nikolai Nadirashvili (to be confirmed, Marseille)
- Romain Petrides (Paris 7)
- Giuseppe Pipoli (Grenoble)
- Iosif Polterovich (Montreal)
- Amine El Sahili (Beyrouth)
- Felix Schulze (London)
- Miles Simon (Magdeburg)
- Karl-Theodor Sturm (Bonn)
- Michiel van den Berg (Bristol)
Please, feel free to forward this message to all the people that could be interested.
Paul Baird, Gilles Carron, Ali Fardoun, Carl Tipler