From June 27 to June 30, there will be a workshop in Orsay, titled Dynamical Geometric Analysis in Orsay. The original announcement is below.
We are glad to invite you to attend the Dynamical Geometric Analysis in Orsay (DGAO) workshop. Please also feel free to relay this information to interested PhD students and postdocs in your department. The workshop will take place in Orsay (south suburb of Paris) from June 27th to June 30th 2017.
This workshop will present recent developments in geometric analysis in a broad sense, from analysis on complex and Riemannian manifolds to more singular metric spaces. More details can be found at this webpage.
Any interested researcher, postdoc or PhD student can already register (subject to availability) on the following webpage
Confirmed speakers so far:
- Claudio AREZZO, ICTP, Italy
- Jeff Cheeger, Courant Institute, US
- Toti DASKALOPOULOS, Columbia University, US
- Alix DERUELLE, Pierre et Marie Curie University, France
- Philippe EYSSIDIEUX, Grenoble Alpes University, France
- Laura FREDRICKSON, Stanford University, US
- Erlend GRONG, University of Luxembourg
- Wenshuai JIANG, Warwick University, UK
- Chi LI, Purdue University, US
- Sean T. PAUL, University of Wisconsin Madison, US
- Yuguang SHI, BICMR-Peking University, China
- Jian SONG, Rutgers University, US
- Jeffrey STREETS, Univerity of California at Irvine, US
- Gang TIAN, Princeton, US, and BICMR-Peking University, China
- Jeff VIACLOVSKY, University of Wisconsin Madison, US
- Lu WANG, University of Wisconsin Madison, US
- Zhenlei ZHANG, Capital Normal University, China
- Xiaohua ZHU, SMS and BICMR-Peking University, China
This workshop is supported by “SINO-FRENCH RESEARCH PROGRAMS IN MATHEMATICS” and aims at bringing together leading experts from France, China as well as from International institutions. The other main objective is to bring together PhD students, post-docs and other young researchers from France and China.
Hugues Auvray (Orsay)
Nefton Pali (Orsay)
Thomas Richard (UPEC)
Jacques Smulevici (Orsay).